Miracles

MIRACLE 1: So this week on Wednesday or something I got an amazing call from the sisters who are currently in my last area and they told me that Mercy and Niijima, the people I was with most while I was in that area, are getting baptized on October 14th! They are the first people to be baptized where I was present for the first lesson. I love them so much! I was literally screaming. They said that after she said yes she asked them to please tell Amy Kearl (except the A is pronounced the same way as in apple.)

MIRACLE 2: the adorable Cherish and wonderful Zenaida have both commited to be baptized on October 21st! Please keep them in your prayers. Please pray that their testimony's will really be able to continue to grow. So exciting and they have so much support and love from everyone.

MIRACLE 3: On Sunday Zenaida's husband brought a friend. The Friend is from Brazil and doesn't speak any English and not much Japanese, but when we sang the closing hymn I Am a Child of God I was able to find the lyrics in Portuguese for her and she was so touched. She asked me to write the lyrics out for her and bring them to our appointment on Saturday! Pray that we will be able to set a baptismal date for her and Zeni's husband too!

Yep that is the load of miracles, I love you all!

Sister Kearl


Comments