A little game of 2 truths and 1 lie

Heyyo I'm not really doing a weekly cause I'm writing too many individual emails this week but here is a game I want to play with you called 2 truths and a lie. You all know the rules but...
So I will tell you 3 things that supposedly happened this week, but actually one will be a lie. Then you guess.
And in my next email I will tell you which one was the lie. 

1. We broke into the church this week.
2. I sang a Beatles on the radio this week.
3. I ate sardines this week.



DON'T READ BELOW UNTIL YOU ANSWER THESE THREE QUESTIONS!!!





PSYCH all those things actually happened

Hahah we talk on the radio to advertise for our English class in the area and they asked us to read / teach someone to sing all you need is love. So funny. MY grade 9 self would be so proud.

Because the sisters are new here we don't actually have a key to the church yet haha. But because this church is old there is this one door that doesn't lock so we normally just sneak in through there but because this church is old the door got jammed so we couldn't open it so we just walked around to all the windows and thankfully one was opened. Actually blessed, woulda been a waste of time to go back home. Haha I'll attach a photog.

My comp made me eat sardines this week. I was terrified, but she knew how to make it not taste like sardines so it wasn't too bad. Also went out for sushi this week with a member. Success. I wonder if the stuff in Calgary will still make me vomit. 🤔

Wow I hope you all feel uplifted.

To those to whom it applies:
Would you mind sending me your favourite talk from conference? I'm excited to read and listen!

Love you!

Sis K

Comments