Intro to the new area...in pictures

1. I wasn't kidding when I said we were going to see miracles here. Hahah 4 boys from this family got baptized yesterday. It was so special. Their parents were baptized a few months ago and it was so sweet to hear their testimony's. Simple and sweet. Mish prez and wife came up for it too. Church is only 2 hours in my new ward. We found 3 new investigators at church that day. One being a sister from this family, who I'm sure will get baptized this transfer, and the other 2 being a couple who is neighbour's with this family.


2. This miracle family we found that is so prepared from in my last area before I left. The family I told you about last week. We found them, had one lesson and then the area got white washed. It's okay though I'm sure they'll get baptized.. I just won't be able to be there. I could tell the whole amazing miraculous story but I don't have time sorry. Remind at some point during my life.



3.  My cute comp today at this tiny train station



4. Crappy pic of me at the tiny train station, but THERE ARE MOUNTAINS IN THERE!



5. So my bishop bought this bus so that every Sunday, like 2 hours before church starts, he could drive around and pick people up to come to church.


This is maybe the closest I've ever been to the Celestial Kingdom.





6. Last time seeing Mercy before I transferred out :(((



7. Me and last comp, sis Kendrick 


Comments