Amy and her companion, Sister Kendrick, are related (way, way back)

GUESS WHAT! Forgot to tell you this but me and my comp are related through Amanda Barns!! Hahaha it is pretty awesome and hilarious oh my goodness look at this! I will send you things from family tree. So so funny and awesome.

My last night in Yachiyo before I came to Koshigaya a Nishio Shimai (a young new mom) said to me from here on up until your half-way mark it just keeps getting more fun. Everyone was like what the! What happens at your half-way mark? And she said you just start getting more and more tired. Ahahah I'm starting to understand what she means but all is well! Hahah just funny.

Anyway, I'll get going now. But I'll also just attach some a funny photo from an activity we went to yesterday. It's probs funnier if you know everyone, but I hope you enjoy still.

Also Mercy came to church again yesterday for her 2nd time!! Then a hilarious Filipina sister brought these massive Filipino bananas and took pics of everyone with them! Then she edited other big fruits in the photo she took of us w mercy. Not really sure but it is pretty great!

A how these to the fam and those who ask about me! I probs won't write a blog post today sorry! Hopefully this is good hahah

Love 
カール姉妹


Comments